Saturday 16 June 2012

En route ... edited

An uneventful journey to Heathrow, a little delayed, but nothing major and no connecting flights to worry about.  Crowne Plaza overnight; great room, two huge double beds, the quietest air-conditioning unit but no clever device to stop a snorer LOL!  Funny how snorers can wake up and tell you how little sleep they had when you listened to them all night, sleeping!  I've since discovered that snoring actually disrupts the quality of sleep so perhaps that's why a snorer can appear to have a long sleep only to wake up unrefreshed.

Of course I know I don't snore because I stayed awake listening!  My lack of sleep wasn't down to the sonorous roar from the corner, in fact I always find sleeping difficult the night before a flight, actually I find sleep difficult period but especially when travelling with others; I feel responsible for everything going smoothly and arriving at the departure gate on time.

This is the forecast for Bratislava

Oh yes!

Time to get up and catch our flight to Vienna, via the duty-free shopping, which Connie has been dreaming about for weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't have to be a member of blogger to comment here. It is set for anyone to, just select anonymous on the drop down. But do sign the comment to say who you are please!