Tuesday 19 June 2012

We made it back to Bratislava ...

... how, I have no idea!

This is a short post just to say I will return tomorrow morning and recount all (at least as many as I can recall) of the events of the last two days; our epic Tour of Slovakia, Aryton Senna style at warp speed ... and if that isn't a bunch of mixed metaphors I don't know what is!

To come ... a dog, u-turns, Slovak SatNav, storks and much more!

Now, after yet another night of 2 hours sleep, I'm off to eat and then head for the land of dreams, I hope.

Cavegirl

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had an interesting time! x

    ReplyDelete

You don't have to be a member of blogger to comment here. It is set for anyone to, just select anonymous on the drop down. But do sign the comment to say who you are please!